Who is Stacey Calder?
Stacey Calder is a business success coach. She helps others to achieve what their version of success is. She helps then set their goals, action plan them and then holds them accountable offering not just coaching but practical business skills to support clients.
Stacey co-owned a national family friendly networking company set up to help people network in an informal, friendly environment until she sold it in September 2017. During her 7 years as director she grew the company from 600 members to 25,000 members
She is also a direct sales leader within a book company, with a downline of over 1000 people, mostly parents working from home. By running this business she is able to work with schools and nurseries to provide them with good quality free books to help support children in their learning. She welcomes working within schools and if your school/nursery is in need of books please contact her as she is passionate about helping children thrive.
Stacey also runs events to bring the business communities and family communities together, co-founded a new group 'Beta-testers' aimed at bringing business and community leaders together, ran as a county council candidate this May and volunteers for the Charity Helping Hands as well as fund raises for other charities.
Stacey is wife to Jamie and mother/guardian to Alicia, Mackenzie, Billy, JJ and George.
Stacey is an award-winning entrepreneur who has won several awards including:
- 2012- NOMINATED for a Mumsclub business award.
- November 2012- WINNER of the 'Achievers Academy for Women' 'Network of Networks' category (Networking Mummies).
- June 2013- FINALIST in the Women Inspiring Women Awards within 'Womens Role Model/Advocate' category.
- October 2013- HIGHLY COMMENDED in the Hewlett Packard Smart Business Awards within 'Skills Creation' category (Networking Mummies).
- October 2013- NOMINATED for Citrus Social Media award (Networking Mummies).
- July 2014- FINALIST in the Mum and Working Awards for Franchisor of the Year (Networking Mummies).
- January 2015- NOMINATED in the Business Networking Awards 2015 for the Networker category.
- March 2016- FINALIST in Woman Who Awards in the Woman that... Inspires Category
- SHORTLISTED in the Working Mums Top Franchise Awards 2016 (Networking Mummies).
- May 2016- FINALIST in the Women Who Awards (Networking Mummies).
- July 2016- NOMINATED in Leamington Business Awards
- June 2016- FINALIST in the Pride of Warwick District Awards for 'Team of the Year' (Networking Mummies)
- May 2017- NOMINATED in the Women Who Awards 'Business Growth'
- May 2017- WINNER in the Women Who Awards 'Champion of Change' Category (Networking Mummies).
- November 2017- WINNER in the Leamington Business Awards 'Business and the Community'
- November 2017- FINALIST in the Leamington Business Awards 'Outstanding Achievement'
- August 2018- FINALIST in the Leamington Business Awards 'Business and the Community'
- August 2018- FINALIST in the Leamington Business Awards 'Outstanding Achievement'